Kildala Elementary School is a “School Family” environment providing a safe, caring and structured place for learning.
It is expected that everyone attending or visiting this school will follow these guidelines:
- Respect people’s personal property, rights, and the school property.
- Be truthful, honest, and courteous, and use polite language to one another.
- Follow the rules of the school and the classrooms.
- Act and dress in a way that shows that you are proud of yourself and your school.
- Put your best effort into all that you do.